Spectrum Autism Center is looking for Board Certified Behavior Analysts as well as Behavioral Technicians. As a Spectrum employee you’ll have the opportunity to join our team of dedicated professionals who love kids, love helping them, and enjoy their jobs! Spectrum offers our team members a better job experience.
Why do our employees love to work at Spectrum?
- Our BCBA’s get to spend more time working with kids and less time dealing with bureaucracy in meetings. For 20 hours BCBA’s spend in meetings elsewhere, they spend maybe one hour in meetings here. They love that!
- We utilize Electronic Data Collection and Analysis so our BCBA’s don’t have to do time consuming graphing and recording data on paper. The Electronic Data Collection and Analysis has many advantages for our BCBA’s including the ability to see how the child is doing remotely as well as open up new targets.
- Our BCBA’s enjoy flexible time schedules.
- We don’t answer to shareholders, so instead of being profit driven, we look out for the best interest of our kids and employees.
- Our Behavioral Technicians are guaranteed hours, even if their child cancels.
- We love our staff, and we want them to love working for us. We have monthly “Social Glue” events, like camping trips, wine and paint night, and other activities that create a fun family atmosphere for our staff.
Spectrum Autism Center is seeking fun energetic individuals to work full-time or part-time (12-29 hours per week) providing evidence-based, support therapy to children with autism spectrum and related disorders.
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)